The Club are in the process of updating their FA Charter Standard records as we ready for our application to FA Community Standard status.
This will cover:
- RLJFC - Child Protection Policy 2013-2014
- RLJFC - Mangers & Coaches-Code-of-Conduct 2013-1014
- RLJFC - Parents-Code-of-Conduct 2013-2014
- RLJFC - Players-Code-of-Conduct 2013-2014
- RLJFC - Complaints Procedure 2013-2014
Every Player, Parent/Guardian, Manager/Coach associated with the Club will be asked to sign our Code or Conducts over the next couple of weeks.
Each Parent/Guardian will also be asked to complete and return the Clubs Medical Form for our records.
- Runcorn-Linnets-Medical-Form 2013-2014
For all new members of the Club please find below our Complaints Procedure
Club Complaints Procedure
In the event that any Club member feels that they have suffered discrimination in any way, or that the Club Policies, Rules or Code of Conduct have been broken, they should follow the procedures below.
- They should report the matter directly to the Child Welfare Officer both verbally and by email or to the relevant Junior Secretary.
The report should include:
- Details of what, when and where the occurrence took place.
- Any witness statement and names.
- Names of any others who have been treated in a similar way.
- Details of any former complaints made about the incident, date, when and to whom made.
- A preference for a solution to the incident.
- The Club's Management Committee will sit for any hearings that are requested.
- The Club's Management Committee will have the power to:
- Warn as to future conduct any person found to have broken the Club's Policies or Code of Conduct.
- Suspend from membership any person found to have broken the Club's Policies or Code of Conduct.
- Remove from membership any person found to have broken the Club's Policies or Code of Conduct.
- Report to and involve appropriate authorities where necessary (FA, Police etc.)
Child Welfare Officer - Jordan Lloyd
T: 07538 176 491 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
U6 – U10 Club Secretary – Scott Stoddart
T: 07790 590 753 E: email@example.com
U11 – U18 Club Secretary - Ciaran Clotworthy
T: 07876 752 868 E: firstname.lastname@example.org